[adult Learning] Complaining Is Color Correction

Dsicuss all about the SEO Topic forum
sohag

[adult Learning] Complaining Is Color Correction

Post by sohag »

We often receive many questions from listeners and readers in our submission mailbox. I found that several letters in it are related to "complaints", such as complaining about getting along with the other half, getting along with colleagues, getting along with the boss, or Complaining that there are many unsatisfactory places in your life and so on. Everyone knows that "complaining" can't solve problems, but why do people choose to complain in the first place when they encounter difficulties?

Complaining is so healing Because these bird things are told, friends will give encouragement or comfort, and even share the hatred with the enemy. So we are healed, and the next day we have the strength to face this cruel world. I found that people who complain about the same thing on a regular basis usually have Color Correction
very stable work, life and marriage relationships. They no longer want to and cannot change it.

Complaining is just a way to relieve stress in life, which can instantly vent their emotions and emotions. Stress gives us the courage to face tomorrow, and it is as addictive as drug addiction. But complaining is the enemy of change It's not that I don't complain. When I encounter some shitty things in my life, I will complain when I go home. I don't think mature adults have to turn themselves into perfect people with very high moral standards. More about this source textSource text required for additional translation information Send feedback Side panels