Design by Laura: Vector Illustrator

Dsicuss all about the SEO Topic forum
RjRemon

Design by Laura: Vector Illustrator

Post by RjRemon »

Where did you study graphic design? I studied at ESDAC in Marseille for 3 years, a first year of MANAA and a BTS Graphic Design option communication and digital media. You make great illustrations that you post on your Instagram, can you tell us about your illustration style? If I had to put myself in a box, I would opt for digital art – or digital art. My style is quite realistic, I usually take a photo and rework it to give a new version of it. More colorful, more lively, I play with textures, colors… each project is different and this renewal stimulates me a lot in my job. In a short time, your visibility has increased, how do you communicate on your illustrations.

Mainly on social networks, especially Instagram! I haven't made a particular communication plan, I try to be present on the platform, I am very interested in the works of other artists, I navigate and discover new talented people every day. For my visibility, some people share my work, which allows me to reach a wider audience, and people who appreciate my background remove service work follow me. As soon as I can, I also organize contests to thank the people who follow me and offer them a personalized portrait. You sell your illustrations online in several forms (smartphone screen rounds, posters, personalized illustrations, etc.), how do you sell them from a technical point of view? My shop is very recent, and I haven't communicated much about it since I'm working on it at the moment.

I actually offer personalized illustrations, since many people asked me for them, so it was easier for me to go through this platform, so that the person could send the photo of their choice, their personalizations... Regarding the posters, I print everything from home, I manage the sending of parcels via the post office, the after-sales service… for the moment it is the solution that suits me best given my stocks and my availability. Design by Laura: Vector Illustrator What are your graphic/illustrative projects for the future? Do you plan to collaborate with other illustrators? I am lucky enough to often have a mind that is overflowing with ideas. I do a lot of graphic monitoring to discover current trends and styles. The problem (or not) is that I always come back to my first love: illustration. When I'm on social networks I come across a lot of photos that I want to illustrate, themes to discuss... The next projects are mainly focused on the online store. I have never collaborated with other illustrators before, and it is not planned but it is an experience that I will find very enriching.