In the education industry

Dsicuss all about the SEO Topic forum
parvej878

In the education industry

Post by parvej878 »

We can check the number of links and their profile, e.g. using the test version of the Ahrefs tool. .pl or .com domain Let's explain what these names are. Both com and pl are top-level domains. The com domain is a company domain, the abbreviation comes from the English name "company". The pl domain is a national domain assigned to the territory of Poland. Which domain should I buy? This question is particularly important for everyone who wants to, for example, expand their business to foreign markets.

We should first try to choose a national domain, i.e. for Poland it will be the pl domain, for Italy it will be, and for Great Britain it will be co.uk. A country domain is a domain that is usually most trusted by recipients from a given country. And here photo retouching we come back to the topic of link building - if we buy a domain with a history, there is a greater chance that it will also have a "national" profile of links that will lead to it. This is not without significance for us. I suggest that people planning expansion apply this rule analogously to all other national domains. However, it is worth mentioning that the domain itself and its redirection will not help us much in positioning the Polish website on the market of another country.

Always be of the opinion that our next store, aimed at e.g. the Italian market, needs to be built from scratch and positioned individually for this market. On the topic of domains, we have two more issues that I would like to draw your attention to: Regional domains - waw.pl, krk.pl, these are domains that can be tempted by anyone who runs a local business and has not managed to buy the pl or com.pl domain they are interested in. Edu domains - it is worth trying them, especially if our business can be classified. A domain with this ending is very trusted by both users and Google. Keyword in the domain name. This is not a ranking factor.