The most representative ecommerce brands

Dsicuss all about the SEO Topic forum
amina12

The most representative ecommerce brands

Post by amina12 »

Is digital transformation within whatsapp number database companies, if you don't do it that way, the results will not be the best. 5. What are the most common mistakes that companies make when implementing digital strategies? I believe that the most widespread mistake is not having the right staff when managing a digital strategy, or a strategy whatsapp number database focused on social media, let's take for example the figure of the community manager, which is becoming more and more fashionable right now, companies place anyone, anyone who whatsapp number database enters the company and say

"this is the one who is going to manage social whatsapp number database networks" and the first thing to think about is that managing social networks is not easy at all, you have to have a training and experience, this cannot be done by just anyone, the problem is that we think that since we all have personal social networks and manage them, this is going to be whatsapp number database the same at a business level and this has nothing to do with it, I always say that companies they have to bet on hiring true community management professionals,web analytics, advertising, Big Data, you have to get qualified personnel and if you have someone, train them. These problems usually occur whatsapp number database because the importance that is due to digital is not yet given.

I always say to companies “would you leave the whatsapp number database management of the financial department in the hands of someone who has no experience or financial knowledge? to which they respond “no, not whatsapp number database even crazy” and for the digital issue it is the same, you are leaving in the hands of someone who does not know, the reputation and connection with your clients through the internet, this is something fundamental and you have to take care of it much. 6. Speaking of tools or whatsapp number database technology, what are the tools that you find most useful to carry out this digital analysis?