[email protected]

Dsicuss all about the SEO Topic forum
amina12

[email protected]

Post by amina12 »

Google analytics I think is basic, it is a free ws numbers list web analytics tool, useful for all companies, regardless of size, maybe for some specific measurement they may need another, but with 1% of the information that google analytics gives you, It will help companies to start, you don't have to go crazy with 10 thousand KPIs, take 5 that you can use, ws numbers list turn them into insights and from there make strategic business decisions, for this reason Google Analytics is essential for me. Then I would complement with other ws numbers list tools.

when it comes to monitoring the online ws numbers list reputation of a brand, we always tend to use free tools and this is a mistake, usually free monitoring tools do not do it well, you can always let a lot of data escape, for these cases there are companies like (Radian6, Then if you want to complement to measure the usability of a web page, a vlanding or an ecommerce you can use "Crazy egg", it is a very good eye-tracking tool. 7. What do you think is the trend in digital branding, how do you see its ws numbers list evolution in the future? I would say that digital branding is the same as branding.

that is, we tend to put the word digital, the word ws numbers list online, but really branding is what they say about a company, it is related to reputation. When you need to know something about a company you normally go to ws numbers list google, you don't ask people on the street, you go directly to google, so what is in digital is conditioning you to what is not in digital, that is, that brand awareness, You must build that awareness more and more from the digital so that it is the global aspect of the ws numbers list company,