Nowadays, how important is a digital strategy

Dsicuss all about the SEO Topic forum
amina12

Nowadays, how important is a digital strategy

Post by amina12 »

we must work both channels. I think that the future email list goes through the entire digital part, because the user is more and more there and especially in mobile media, all the cell phones, tablets, various gadgets, such as Smart watches, all the technology part that we are going to carry, wearable technologies are going to grow a lot and will email list affect our lives. 8. How is the vision of digital branding from an SME and a large company? The essence is the same, what changes is the starting point, usually SMEs do not have branding which makes them start from scratch, the good thing is that they are not normally conditioned and there is nothing negative and you can email list build the branding as you want,

the bad thing is that they don't have email list any noise and you have to start from scratch. The big ones, on the other hand, already have a lot of noise generated and that is a double-edged sword because they can email list help or affect you. Depending on the company, with basic criticism or with everything you do, immediately there is a 30% of users who come out to attack the brand with or without reason, which distorts the brand's branding, I think that each case is a little special, I think it email list influences sectors, for example if we go to telephony sectors, and we talk about the “Claro” brand,

Qué tan important as la reputation de email list ulna empress para la construction de so maraca? Very much, but this also depends on the email list market in which you move, in the same example of the telephone companies it is a monopoly in the end, you have Claro, Tigo, Movistar, that is to say, in the end you do not choose the best but the email list least worst