Do you think that based on the digital strategy

Dsicuss all about the SEO Topic forum
amina12

Do you think that based on the digital strategy

Post by amina12 »

Because fires always jump from different places, but it asia email list had a strong crisis in the United States in 2008 because of. some people that they placed different strange things in the food, recorded it on video and uploaded it to YouTube, putting them in a very big crisis that affected the level of sales not only in the United States but also in asia email list other countries. From then on they began to work better on their digital part, doing it quite well and they have resurfaced quite well, despite having a case, I think it was in Peru in February of this year where they had to close many establishments, but well, I think it is a brand that has had to asia email list invest too much,

because of course the cost of this is much higher if you wait for asia email list something to happen. I always say that you have to be preventive, not waiting to have the problem because the cost to solve it is much higher than being preventive and going little by little, having everything under control to prevent all this from happening. 11. Finally, tell us about a digital asia email list campaign that you liked a lot, that you can recommend to all readers to study and analyze it. Well, this case is perhaps not so recent, but it is something that I like, that I just asia email list recently wrote a post, it happened in Guayaquil,

Ecuador, it is about asia email list Digital Activism, that is, many times when we talk about this topic we relate it to topics political, with issues of social change, but we do asia email list not apply it to companies and I believe that companies should link digital activism seen as positive within their "ON" and "OFF" marketing asia email list strategies.