Social Media Business in Web Congress Zaragoza

Dsicuss all about the SEO Topic forum
amina12

Social Media Business in Web Congress Zaragoza

Post by amina12 »

July 14 | By Juan Meridio A few days ago I wrote a b2b database post about what Google+ is and how it works and more and more people are trying it every day, but if it really is similar to Facebook and I already use Facebook, why use Google+? Get to know the tool that integrates Facebook within Google+ Today I want to show you a tool that is capable of b2b database integrating Facebook into Google+ , so you can “Facebook” from Google's social network. This is Google Facebook, and currently it only works using Google Chrome and you can install it from . , and once done you will see how the Facebook icon appears next to the top icons of b2b database Google+: facebook-googleplus.

Then click on the Facebook icon and it will ask b2b database you to activate the connection between Facebook and Google+, for which you must click on the “Connect with Facebook” button: facebook-googleplus2 In the next step you will be able to b2b database see your Facebook home page and directly update your Facebook without leaving Google+ : facebook-googleplus3 Will it take long for Facebook to block this tool as it has already done with others? Via: You can also listen to this post in the player below or on my PodNews channel : Go to download Share >>#facebookgoogle+ Google integrate facebook into b2b database google+ 16 Comments Name

Web Comment I have read and b2b database accept the Legal Notice and the Privacy Policy Rodrigo Martin July 14, 2011 at 7:28 am Reply Good Juan, Yesterday several users commented on Google + that Google + Facebook is a malware that can b2b database endanger the data of the user who uses it in the social network and the truth is that seeing the previous conditions of use b2b database can be very true.