Obstetricians Dispel the Illustrator Art Work

Talk and discuss about mobile phone number list
Ahad

Obstetricians Dispel the Illustrator Art Work

Post by Ahad »

Confinement can't help washing your hair, and you have headaches when you get old? The weather is getting hotter and hotter. In the clinic, there are always mothers who are approaching the due date who ask me, "Isn't it better to wash your hair after the water breaks or to have labor pains? "Clam? You can dry it right after you wash it. As long as you don't let your scalp get wet and blow in the wind to avoid heat loss and vasoconstriction, you won't have a headache." Most of the time, my mother would be happy to relax. tone.

But today is an exception. The mother's brows were still deeply furrowed, and she responded to me helplessly. It's not about the pain at the moment: "Everyone said that confinement and shampooing will cause headaches when you get old, so I just persuaded me to endure it for a month!" It has nothing to do with shampooing, the "fluctuation of estrogen" is the key to causing headaches From the beginning of menstruation, Illustrator Art Work
women are three times more likely to have headaches than men. The three periods before menstruation, postpartum and menopause are the most prone to headaches. The main reason is "estrogen fluctuations". Some studies have pointed out that the trigeminal nerve of mice will be activated at the turning point of estrogen from high to low, resulting in pain.

In humans, serotonin, which suppresses pain, is also found to decrease as estrogen levels decline, thus triggering headaches. During the confinement period, after the birth of the newborn and placenta, the high concentration of estrogen during pregnancy will drop rapidly, making the mother not only lethargic, depressed, but also prone to headaches. Coupled with the fact that taking care of newborns is not enough to sleep, of course, it is more likely to have headaches. So postpartum headache is actually a normal phenomenon, and it has nothing to do with whether you wash your hair or not. 100836353_954139835007131_60314454015239