Front End Fundamentals the Abcs of Web Programming

Talk and discuss about mobile phone number list
pahar2022

Front End Fundamentals the Abcs of Web Programming

Post by pahar2022 »

HTML and CSS are the basics of front end development, and knowing them will give you a solid foundation for anything you want to learn. The reason is that HTML and CSS are the building blocks of the web. All web pages are made up of HTML tags – and all good developers know how to use them. These tags not only tell browsers what to do with the content they display, but also shape the structure of your site. This means that if you want to change something on your site, such as moving an image or changing the color of a font, you'll need to know how to use HTML tags. And if you want to add new functionality to your site like tracking visitors or adding social media buttons, that will also require some knowledge of HTML. In short: learning HTML and CSS will help you understand how everything works on the web, as well as give you the ability to make changes yourself if something breaks or needs updating. Pascal Novakov graduated and later taught at Varna Technical University.

He has worked for various international IT companies. Currently, he is a WEB Developer at the American e-commerce company Astound Commerce Group. Pascal is a WEB Developer with extensive experience with top CMS systems such as WordPress, DemandWare, Laravel. Author of numerous plugins with global application. Since 2017, he has been a permanent lecturer at Advance Academy. Hi Pascal, tell us about Front End Development and why it is the alphabet of Web programming? Front-end web development is that South Africa Phone Number List part of programming art that allows you to turn computer data into graphical and interactive images by using the three main languages ​​HTML, CSS and JavaScript, building any web page to perfection. Front-end is an incomparable pleasure of being able to provide an unforgettable experience to millions of surfing users around the world through interactive approaches and human-computer communication methods.

People often ask themselves the question - Why should I choose this course? Why should I sign up for it? Because he's fit to begin with. This is the A's and B's of web programming. Students enroll because they are ready to begin their professional career in web technology. Some of them may already be writing code, but lack the foundation and want to take it to the next level. I, as a lecturer, am here to share my personal experience and lend a hand to one of the fastest growing sectors in Bulgaria and the world. What are the requirements to start learning it - like tomorrow? You don't need any prior IT knowledge to start the Front-End Fundamentals course. You don't need specialized or expensive software to be a top-level learner. Enthusiasm and motivation are the only requirements for each candidate. When is the next edition of Front end Fundamentals launching? The next Front End Fundamentals course starts in April 2019. With my help, we will learn how to create effective, captivating and functional web pages. I hope to see you at the next edition of the course to master the "Alphabet of Web Programming.