What is G Suite and Google My Business and how can I use them in my company

Talk and discuss about mobile phone number list
safi2021

What is G Suite and Google My Business and how can I use them in my company

Post by safi2021 »

Know what G Suite and Google My Business are? These are two tools made available by Google that can be very useful to help companies organize their tasks, improve management and optimize the performance of a series of corporate demands. To help you better understand how these instruments work, we are going to clarify the main doubts about G Suite and Google My Business here. Continue reading and check it out right now! What is G Suite? Formerly called Google Apps for Work, G Suite is a set of different products made available by Google with the aim of improving productivity in companies and offices. With the slogan “a better way of working”, the set of tools includes resources such as Gmail, Hangouts, Google Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Presentations, Group, News, Play, Sites and Vault.

Need to pay a monthly fee to use G Suite? There are free versions for Google apps, but they have limitations, while the paid version generates more features for users. When you pay for G Suite services, you can include, for example, some features such as adding personalized email with your company domain and a larger amount of space to store cloud documents in Gmail and Google Drive. Whoever hires this service also has the possibility of having the support of the Google team, via email or telephone, to solve UAE WhatsApp Number List doubts and obtain clarifications 24 hours a day. Is it possible to buy individual apps in G Suite? Many people comment that they would like to buy and pay for the use of individual G Suite applications, like just the email service, for example. However, this is not possible. Google's idea is for companies to use the tools in an integrated manner. Thus, when receiving an e-mail about an internal company event, a manager can turn it into an event and all his subordinates will receive a notification in their agenda, for example.

What is Google My Business It is common for people to confuse G Suite with Google My Business, but they are different platforms. The idea of ​​Google My Business is for owners of small and medium-sized businesses to be able to advertise their businesses on Google Maps and Google +. Therefore, when people in the region where the company operates perform generic searches on these tools, they will be able to find your company. What are the main features of Google My Business? Google My Business allows, for free, the location of companies to be entered on Google Maps, the addition of contact data such as telephone number, website and e-mail, providing the company's opening hours, showing photos of the headquarters of the organization etc. Another advantage of this tool is the interactivity it provides to users. This happens because it is possible to share profiles on other social networks and there is also a space for customers to leave comments and notes about the store.