What is Ui and Ux

Talk and discuss about mobile phone number list
jakirjony

What is Ui and Ux

Post by jakirjony »

Hi everyone, before introducing me, Bayu, a UIUX designer at Gradin Design Studio. For those of you who have been involved in the world of technology, especially among designers, you must often hear about the term UIUX design. For those of you who don't know what UIUX design is, here I will explain what UI and UX are. What is UI and UX What is UX Design? UX Design stands for User Experience Design, in short UX Design is a process for making applications, websites or products so that they are easier to use by users. for example: You want to use the Instagram application to share your activities, starting from opening the application, logging in or registering your account, finding and adding friends, uploading your photos or videos, to replying to messages and comments with your friends.

UXDesign To create a process like the one above is the duty of a UX Designer, a UX Designer must collect data by conducting research to find out what problems the user is experiencing, as well as finding solutions to solve the user's problems. The UX designer must ensure that the stages of the product being created are clear and easy for users to understand. UX Designers must also understand the needs,Phone Number List convenience, and comfort of users when using the products we make. Then what about UI Design? After I explained a little about UX Design, this time I will discuss UI Design or User Interface Design. If UX Design earlier is the process of making a product or application that we make so that it is easy for users to use. So, if UI Design is a visual display of our product or application.

UIDesign User Interface Design is part of UX Design, where the data that the UX Designer has obtained after conducting research on the user will be managed again so that it becomes a visually attractive product, and that is the task of the UI Designer. UI designers must pay attention to visual design, typhography, coloring, and layout to produce UI designs that make it easy and comfortable for users to use the products we create. “[The design process] is about designing and prototyping and making. When you separate those, I think the final result suffers” Jony Ive, Chief Design Officer of Apple Inc.