Video as Podcast Writing Blog Posts Afghanistan Phone Number

Talk and discuss about mobile phone number list
nayeembd

Video as Podcast Writing Blog Posts Afghanistan Phone Number

Post by nayeembd »

Let's start with video content. Step 1, choose a theme and start the YouTube SEO phase. It's great to focus on how to actually teach and solve Afghanistan Phone Number people's problems. Because then people will sympathize with you and say, 'This guy isn't selling me a lot, he's actually giving me the solution'. Want to Afghanistan Phone Number learn more about what your audience needs? Dig deeper and conduct market research. Pick a useful topic that matches what you're doing and find the keywords or search phrases your target audience and your customer avatars are looking for.

Are you a self-proclaimed rock star gardener with a green thumb that can grow almost any kind of plant in your garden? Then make a Afghanistan Phone Number video on how to start a vertical garden, or how to grow an indoor garden, or the most experienced. Basically, the first step is to realize the Afghanistan Phone Number undeserved advantage at the DNA and experience level and provide thematic or professional level according to your content creation strategy. Make a video on the topic, upload it to YouTube, and publish it the same day. Get a template for any thumbnail and you can use Canva to create small thumbnails, edit titles, and add.

Write awesome descriptions with keywords, name them with keywords, tag them, and optimize all of them with keywords so they show up more in the Afghanistan Phone Number YouTube searches your audience makes. Eight. 3 major content marketing strategies video part complete! Convert Video to Podcast Start a podcast and get your content in audio format. It is recommended to use VLC or other available online tools to rip MP3 videos. Here's a video showing how I did it in action, teaching my teammates throughout the process to turn my videos into podcasts. The goal is to Afghanistan Phone Number remove the MP3, add the intro and outro that introduce the podcast as the audio version extracted from the video, and then insert the tags.