If Not It's Company Email List Not Worth It Patricia

Get newest and fresh email list discussion
nazmulislam2001seo

If Not It's Company Email List Not Worth It Patricia

Post by nazmulislam2001seo »

This is something i have come across in the past Company email list. Everything that is digital seems to have to be ready in record time. Deadlines are wild. My bosses give me days to set up things that i would need weeks for. Tristan : it is an error of appreciation that we have carried with us since the beginning of the internet as a communication channel. It seems that the fact of being digital. Made the processes practically instantaneous. And the reality is that things take time. As in any sector. This on the one hand. But on the other is what we have discussed in the first point. We have to run as fast as possible. There is no time for strategic thinking. In my opinion. There is an unconscious belief (or perhaps not so much) Company email list.

That makes us think that strategic Company email list thinking is something that takes up too much time and everything that is "losing it" is immediately discarded. 4. Management does not understand the role of marketing patricia : when i talk to my bosses the questions are always about the results: how much have we sold? What has each sale cost us? I resort to the reports of the agencies and i give them the data of the campaigns. But at certain points i run out of arguments. I analyze the data and i don't know how to explain the reasons behind the results. Tristan : this is one of the problems that i make the most effort to change in companies. Its main origins are in the false sense of security. And in the obsession with selling at any price. The false sense of control that digital and data offer us is dangerous Company email list.

It is true that we are able to measure almost all of our activity Company email list. And that the level of control we have is much higher than that of traditional channels. But this does not mean. Far from it. That we have everything under control. There are parts of our activity that we cannot measure. But above all. There is a high percentage of interactions from our audience. Actions from the competition. Etc. Which we are not aware of. The problem is that what we do not control is much more than what we do control . The second point is my obsession for years. Marketing is understood as an extension of the sales team. As a direct sales tool . Everything that is done is measured by sales. If it doesn't sell. It doesn't work. And it is not understood as what it really is. A way of accompanying our audience in the purchase decision process. They do not realize that to sell you do not always have to sell Company email list.