12 Google Search Operators Country Email List

Dsicuss all about the SEO Topic forum
Sharifa123

12 Google Search Operators Country Email List

Post by Sharifa123 »

Google search operators are special characters/commands that help to elevate your search capabilities beyond that of a regular search. Sometimes these are also called “advanced operators” and are useful Country Email List for a myriad of tasks included SEO audits and content research. They are productivity boosters that make marketing Country Email List easier for marketers. More importantly, they can give you a look into what your competitors are doing to help you come up with better ideas. In this blog, I’ll show you 12 Google advanced search operators to outplay your competition. 1. See Where Competitors Have Been Featured Most marketers have one thing in common: They all want to get featured on high-traffic sites.

By using Google search operators, you can find more competitor content. Here are three main reasons why: You will discover more sites that accept guest posts in your industry. You will save Country Email List time you might have wasted looking for sites that will accept the topics you write about. You will locate the Country Email List sites linking to your competitors that makes them rank well on Google. So how do you find these sites using search operators? The exact match and minus sign operators come Country Email List in handy here. Search “‘name of my competitor’ is” -mycompetitorswebsite.com and Google will show where your competitors have author bios apart from the ones on their website.

Take “Julia McCoy is” -expresswriters.com: Julia McCoy example The results contain many of the sites Julia has been mentioned on that aren’t expresswriters.com, from Magnificent Country Email List Marketing to Canvas, SiteProNews, HuffPost and more. Jason Quay, co-founder of GrowthRamp.io, shared Country Email List another tactic for using operators to find guest post opportunities: “Here’s a tip my intern shared with me. If you use a blog to generate leads, try looking up where the content marketer of the competing blog has written to find guest post opportunities. You can do this by looking up “FNAME LNAME” AND “author”; such as “Jason Quay” AND “author.” Now you have a list of target sites to go after. That is, “Jason Quay” AND “author”: