I poured vinegar

Dsicuss all about the SEO Topic forum
Mimorni505

I poured vinegar

Post by Mimorni505 »

This isnt where I first read it but its the same idea. We used to use vinegar to kill germs when cleaning small pet enclosures litter boxes and today the dog threw up in her crate in it to disinfect and clean it. I think cleaning kitchen counters with vinegar would probably kill germs while not harming pets on the counter or people who ate things that had touched the counter. Bleach is a carcinogen.

I use it but rarely and with caution. Ill look Rwanda Email List at the health food store and the supermarket to see if they have the Seventh Generation disinfectant. Thanks Featured IFAK first aid kit list Medical experts with years of experience organize this item list for your portable first aid kit. Read more First In First Out How the use what you store store what you use model makes prepping easy FIFO first in first out store what you use use what you store model for preppers How this small habit change can supercharge your prepping for free Read more Food list How to build your survival pantry with longlasting food from the supermarket prepper pantry food list items from local stores that are great for your pantry.

Read more indigenous techniques for getting through winter the oldfashioned way Ideas for handling the cold without modern conveniences. Read more Emergency kit bug out bag list hour disastIts National Preparedness Month. Here are some deals to get you ready JOSH CENTERS jcenters SEPTEMBER COMMENTSON ITS NATIONAL PREPAREDNESS MONTH. HERE ARE SOME DEALS TO GET YOU READY The United States government has designated Septembery.